On your first visit to Westside, we will greet you as you come in the door and ask you to sign our guest book and get a name tag. We have coffee, tea, and conversation from 8:30 - 8:55 am in the fellowship hall. At 8:55 am, everyone moves into the sanctuary for the 1st service. The 1st service ends around 10:00, followed by coffee, tea and conversation from 10:00 - 11:10 am in the fellowship hall. Adult Forum begins at 10:00 and runs until 11:00 am. The 2nd service begins at 11:15 am. The 2nd service ends around 12:15, followed by additional conversation in the fellowship hall.
Families with Children:
- When new children visit Westside, we will greet them and help them get a name tag. We will introduce them to other children and give the family a tour of the outside play area and the location of their Religious Education classrooms. Many of our children come early and depending on the weather, play outside.
- Children join us in both services and are invited to either sit up front on cushions just for them, or sit with their adult(s).
- Childrens RE classes begin at 10:15 am. When their class is over, please come to the RE classroom, sign your child out from their class and hear about their lesson for the day. Feel free to ask the teachers about your child's experience. Join us for snacks and conversation in the fellowship hall or enjoy our outside play area.
- Nursery age children – Nursery care is available for 0-5 years of age from 8:45 am - 12:30 pm. Meet our childcare workers and let them know of any special concerns for your little one. You can also email our DLRE with any questions.
- Youth – Youth ages 13 to 18 are invited to join our Religious Education class of teenagers, who meet at 10:15 am. When they arrive, we will show them the location of the teen classroom and introduce them to the teens present that day.